The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

FS: Nikon d700 + mbd10 grip

Hey all, Nikon D700 + grip for sale. D700 has about 49300 clicks. includes box, all accessories, and an extra battery. Grip has no box, but is included in sale. Second owner. I've had this about a week. I was thinking of using this as an upgrade for one of my D7000s, but I've decided I prefer...
  2. L

Hey there, did you ever sell the Nikon 35Ti? If not, would you take $200? I'm located in So Cal.

Hey there, did you ever sell the Nikon 35Ti? If not, would you take $200? I'm located in So Cal.
  3. L

FT: Leica 50mm ASPH lux for Nikon 24-70mm 2.8

Some better photos: Ding on front left of lens hood:
  4. L

FT: Leica 50mm ASPH lux for Nikon 24-70mm 2.8

Optically excellent condition Leica 50mm Lux available. Black, not 6-bit coded. There is a small ding on the hood, otherwise in excellent condition. Want to trade for a Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 plus cash. For an outright sale, I'll let it go for $3200. Here's a couple photos of the lens before it...
  5. L

FS: Leica 28mm Summicron 6bit $3300

PMs answered, still available... make me an offer!
  6. L

Price drop to $3200! EDIT: And more pics.
  7. L

Re: FS: Leica 28mm Summicron 6bit Price drop to $3300!
  8. L

Hey all, Black M mount 28mm Summicron for sale here! Cosmetically a few specs of paint are missing here and there, but it is in otherwise excellent condition, with clean glass. 6 bit encoded. I'm including a B&W filter, and also the voightlander finder. The voightlander has a ding near the...
  9. L

WTB: 28mm summicron ASPH

Got $2500ish to spend on this. Send a PM if interested! Plenty of excellent feedback on FM under the same username.
  10. L

Hello there! Did you ever sell the Rollei 2.8 planar? I'd be interested if you still have it...

Hello there! Did you ever sell the Rollei 2.8 planar? I'd be interested if you still have it. You can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks! -Alex