The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS or FT: Nikon 24-120 f/4 VR EX+

Birthday Bump
  2. D

FS or FT: Nikon 24-120 f/4 VR EX+

My preference is an even trade for a similar condition Nikon 16-35 f/4. I'll consider a trade for a Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 (with cash from my end). Still, I'll be happy to sell this lens for $1000 net to me. The lens is a USA version 24-120 f/f4 #66006xxx that iss in ex+ condition w/ box...
  3. D

Hasselblad 503CX, 80mm CF T*, extra backs, proshade, etc.

Want to see this sold. $1000 net (buyer pays actual shipping and fees.) Conus strongly preferred.
  4. D

Price is now $1200 net.
  5. D

Bump. Reasonable offers considered. Only trade I'm interested in right now would be a Nikon 70-200 or 80-200 +/- cash.
  6. D

Looking to sell this as a kit. Probably will regret selling this, but I find myself shooting the Mamiya far more often these days, and I need the dough... What is included. - Hasselblad 503C/X body Black- Shutter spring was replaced preemptively three times in 25 years by previous owner (an...
  7. D

Mamiya 150mm f/2.8, 80mm f/1.9, 120mm f/4, 210mm f/4, 2X N TC, Sigma 50-500mm OS

Received the 120mm f/4 and 80mm f/1.9 from Ron a few days ago. The lenses were in superb condition and Ron was a great person to deal with (and an excellent photographer too). A highly regarded seller in my book! Purchase with confidence!
  8. D

FS: Nikon D3 with only 7500 clicks

USA or Canada model? Thx :)
  9. D

Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI $425

Sold
  10. D

FS: Nikon FM3a

Sold
  11. D

FS: Nikon FM3a

Nikon FM3a body only serial # 269704. Body is in great shape with only minimal brassing above the strap lugs. Bottom plate shows very little wear. The only cosmetic issue is some slight fading on the film door. It looks like the previous owner might have had a sticker on there and tried to get...
  12. D

Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI $425

This is the 7-bladed AI version of the lens. Glass is in great shape with no scratches or blemishes on front or back elements. Barrel has a few minor fleabite dings and scratches that are expected on a used-not-abused lens of it's vintage. Great specialty lens for low light, interesting depth...
  13. D

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 8000ED

Re: FS: Nikon Coolscan 8000ED sold to local buyer
  14. D

FS: Mamiya 6 With 50mm Lens

pm'ed
  15. D

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 8000ED

Nikon Coolscan 8000ED for sale. Works fantastically. Scans negatives far better than I can expose them. Comes with both 35mm holders (strip and slide) the OEM 120 holder and the far better glass 120 holder too. Power supply and firewire 400 cable included. CD with manual also included. Nikon...