The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any Hasselblad users just use Phocus and nothing else?

Hasslebad

But...out of all the file formats and camera types that I use and have used, those darn Hasselblad files are the only ones I find to be a bear to cull after uploading because PM and PM+ will not render thumbs. Bridge kind of works but is clunky as is LR as a DAM.
I’m not familiar with Hasselblad Raw files. But I have had a good experience with Fast Raw Viewer which swiftly reads through the embedded jpegs in Raw files and is great for quickly culling images. I believe it reads CFV files.

mristuccia

I’m not familiar with Hasselblad Raw files. But I have had a good experience with Fast Raw Viewer which swiftly reads through the embedded jpegs in Raw files and is great for quickly culling images. I believe it reads CFV files.
I can confirm that FastRawViewer has no problems with 3FR and FFF files, at least with those produced by my CFV-50c Mk I.
I use it sometimes for culling/copying from the CF card to my work disk.

Last edited:

Ai_Print

I just downloaded Fast Raw Viewer to my 16" M3 Max and it works great with X2D files, ripping fast at that, no heat no matter how fast I swipe across the thumbs. This completely solved my X2D workflow dilemma, huge thanks folks!!!