The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD...FS: GFX 100II - Like New Condition (Edited with item breakout)

ddanois

Hi All,

I'm selling my GFX 100II as I've decided to trim down my gear to my Sony system for now. The GFX 100II has less than 100 exposures on it which were for testing when I had the GFX 55. I am also including the viewfinder tilt adapter with the camera. The camera is clean and is as it was when it first came out of the box. It includes the original box & items in the box. Purchased new from Allens Camera.

Asking $6250 and this includes PP Fees and UPS/FEDEX shipping within the CONUS. I will not ship outside the USA. I am looking to sell this camera so no trade offers, please.

EDIT: Thank you for all the inquiries on this sale. I've answered several messages regarding separating the tilt adapter and my asking price for the camera. I am willing to sell the tilt adapter separately considering not everyone will want this for their workflow. I'm asking $375 for the tilt adapter alone. The camera price without the adapter would be $6000, making the $6250 asking price for both items together a better deal.

Additionally, I'm sharing a comparable for a used GFX 100II alone in similar condition at B&H with a price of $6598 to put my asking price into context. (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/1784860/fujifilm_600023590_gfx_100_ii_medium.html)

Thanks for looking,
Derek

IMG_0263.jpegIMG_0262.jpegIMG_0261.jpegIMG_0260.jpegIMG_0259.jpeg

Last edited: