The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snow

Ray Harrison

Hi @olafphoto ,

The "falling snow" on the site is certainly in the festive spirit and we need as much of that as we can find! I wonder, though, if there is a way for an individual user such as myself to turn it off? I find it a bit distracting. Or even if there was a way to limit it to the outside panes (not on the "reading area").

PS/Edit: Never mind - I found the setting to turn it off under the "Customize" area!

Cheers,
Ray

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @olafphoto ,

The "falling snow" on the site is certainly in the festive spirit and we need as much of that as we can find! I wonder, though, if there is a way for an individual user such as myself to turn it off? I find it a bit distracting. Or even if there was a way to limit it to the outside panes (not on the "reading area").

PS/Edit: Never mind - I found the setting to turn it off under the "Customize" area!

Cheers,
Ray
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We turned it off