The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

No more Quickload/Readyload B&W sheet film?

bensonga

I agree about the dust and time saved advantage of Quickloads.....that was the biggest attraction for me also. I no longer have a darkroom which makes it alot less convenient to deal with loading and unloading film holders etc.

I think I'll stock up on Fuji Quickload color film (wish I had done the same with Neopan!!), enough to get me thru the next couple years anyways.

Beyond that, I may well rethink keeping my 4x5 gear. Didn't think I would ever even consider getting rid of it, but there you have it.

As many of you know, I'm a photo gear pack rat and I hate to part with any of it, but I really have been spoiled by the convenience of Quickloads.

Gary