The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone have experience with the WidePan Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter?

Jaime R

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moveable-Di...ilm_Cameras&hash=item3a617be2de#ht_7771wt_960

I found this on ebay, I have an ArcaSwiss F-Metric that I've been dying to get an adapter for. But as you all probably know the best available is from KaptureGroup and retails for about 3,000... I found this just a while ago, and although it appears to not have a ground glass it looks decent... Does anyone have any input :)

I currently have a Hasselblad H3d-II 39 Id like to adapt the back with.

Edit... Just read this is for A12 backs only :(... Woe is me

J

JJCSPY

Hello Jaime,
I have same Blad as you and same question about similar item also found in ebay for a Sinar. The item found link is there :
Movable adapter for Hasselblad 6x6 Back to 4x5 Sinar en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 21-oct.-12 17:12:41 Paris)
and not too much descriptive.

Anyway, and following the name ‘’Widepan’’ I found another link which give more and maybe it can match :
Pro Adapter, Hasselblad H-Mount Back to Large Format 4x5 Adaptor - Sliding with Focusing Screen - fits Cambo, Linhof, Calumet, Horseman, Omega, Toyo, Kodak with graflok back on Hasselblad H1, H1D, H2, H2D, H2F, H3, H3D, H3DII, H4D

Your meaning back welcome.
See ya.
J-J

E

eyesup

Hi
I bought a similar widepan 1-2 years ago, for a 'H' back. Focus screen is for composition only and not critical focus, you need liveview to focus. Good for price-it works, bought the cambo version when one came up on ebay to replace.