The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for film lab and wide-format printing services!

• Thread starter ministryofhealing
  • Start date
M

ministryofhealing

I'm new to LF and am looking for a quality lab. I guess it could be anywhere in the country since I will be mailing in the film.

Also, I am looking for a fine-art printing center, that will do 44+ wide format printing.

Thank you any feedback is greatly appreciated.

James

viablex1

for printing email routlaw on this forum.

Mfer has forgotten more than most people ever learn in a lifetime very humble and a great printer/ artist

J

Jamesoliver845

I have a suggestion that is: Toronto Printer services company provides a full range of HP Laserjet, Designjet, and Plotters maintenance and repair for Mississauga, Toronto, Burlington, Kitchener, and Cambridge.
Thanks

RodK

I'm new to LF and am looking for a quality lab. I guess it could be anywhere in the country since I will be mailing in the film.

Also, I am looking for a fine-art printing center, that will do 44+ wide format printing.

Thank you any feedback is greatly appreciated.

James
Robert Bullivant in St Louis speciallizes in large format Fine Art printing.
I saw some samples that were excellent and plan to order some prints soon.
He can do both color and Black&White large prints.
bullivantgallery.com

Many of my students have had good luck with West Coast Imaging as well.
Rod

250swb

Wouldn't you get more accurate responses if you said where you live? Its a big world out there and a lot of people won't assume you live next door.

Steve