The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji PA-145 holder for 4x5

soboyle

Hi all - Just purchased my first large format 4x5 camera. Very excited to start shooting with it. I'm looking for a Fuji PA-145 holder for the smaller 3.25"X4.25" fuji instant films. I believe the Polaroid 405 holder will work as well. Hoping to get some quick feedback on what I am doing (wrong) with the camera movements. The seller is including a polaroid holder for the full sized 45 instant films, but they seem to be very rare and expensive.

J

jamie123

They're not rare, just expensive. I think a pack of fuji FP-100c 4x5 at Badger Graphic is around $25.

R

retnull

The PA-145 is for the 3.25 x 4.25 Fuji film, which is still available ($7 - $9 for 10)
The PA-45 is for 4 x 5 Fuji film, which is discontinued (though it is available on the-auction-site-that-cannot-be-named for $25 - $30 for 10)