The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Mr.Gale

Dallas Divide Colorado, 2006
Ebony SV45U, Schneider 110xl, Provia

If you look close you can see the white butt a deer about 2/3rds of the way down on the left side. I didn't see him when I took the photo. :)

Mr.Gale

JimCollum

Henry Cowell State Park (about a block from where I live.... have I mentioned I love where I live yet? :) )

.. and as an aside.. beautiful image!!!

Just a toned digital file right now. Chamonix 4x5 and a Schneider 65mm on expired Ilford FP4+ developed in Pyrocat HD. Here's another from the same trip, same info, different location -- Jim Collum could tell you the name of the park we were in, but I'm drawing a blank.

B

bracan

Acros 100 on Sinar C4x5 and no name Petzval lens wide open on f4. No tilt, no swing, no Photoshop:)

Y Sol

Rainy Day here, so I decided to scan some negatives from a trip
to Norway back in 1990.
Sinar F2 with 75mm lens, Kodak plus-x 9x12cm, scanned with Epson V700.

Last edited:

Lloyd

These are very nice, Mohammed. I especially like the last one. Beautiful image, beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

mob81

I like the first one...where is it? Italy?
It's Switzerland a little after vevey. It was cloudy and as soon as I set the camera up, it rained like I have never seen (I live in Saudi where rain is rare). I took the shot and ran to the car and stayed until rain slew and head back to the hotel in Geneva.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Ebony SW with SK Superangulon 75mm f/5.6
Betterlight

This is my first post here although I am not new at GetDPI.
I am in a rebound mode! Tired of small viewfinders of the MFD and DSLR. Even bought an 8x10 Tachihara few weeks ago.
The quality of the Betterlight's blown me away! So much tone to work with.

Thanks,
Pramote