The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

minesix66

Taken in Munising, Michigan

Globuscope 4x5 with 65mm f8 JML, scanned with epson 4990, betterscanning holder, dry mount.

Fuji 160S

Tmax 100 PMK Pyro

Kodak E100VS

Looks like I am getting some flare on long exposures.

Fredrick

Sinar P, Schneider 180mm, Ilford delta 100. Developed in FX39, 8min 15 sec, 1-3.

I'm not used to strobes, this was for a development test. It came out satisfactory.

250swb

Moorland tree in gloomy foggy weather, The Peak District, Derbyshire, United Kingdom.

Made with 4x5 MPP technical camera using FP4 film developed in 510 Pyro.

Steve

minesix66

4x5 Globuscope, 65mm f8 JML. Provia 100, Scanned with Heidelberg Tango Drum Scanner, No Adjustments

Miners Castle Michigan

dizzyg44

Harman DPP rated at iso1.5 f8 souped in D76

Charleston Market, Agfa APX100, f22, 1 sec...quite underexposed though, light was dropping fast...

fotografz

Harman DPP rated at iso1.5 f8 souped in D76

Charleston Market, Agfa APX100, f22, 1 sec...quite underexposed though, light was dropping fast...
Your Charleston Market image brought back fond memories of the time I lived in SC years ago.

Once while visiting Charleston, I was walking about, turned a corner and stumbled upon the making of the movie "North and South" ... the entire street had been transformed back to the Civil war era ... dirt street, horse drawn carriages, Rebel soldiers, ladies in hoop skirts and slave trading at the Charleston market.

Interesting factoid: during the early years of the American nation, South Carolina was the most wealthy state, and Charleston the center of that wealth and culture ... because it was one of the world's great rice producers!

Thanks for posting this.

-Marc

thrice

A shot out of my 4x5" rangefinder with 135/3.5 planar.
Ektar 100 f/3.5

Ektar 100 Nikkor 75/4.5 Ebony 45s:

Tmax100, Nikkor 75/4.5 Ebony 45s orange filter:

Fredrick

One of the first negatives that actually turned out good. I've been having loads of problems with focus and what-not. I finally feel that I have learned how to focus with my new camera.

Fredrick

Calumet Woodfield XM, Rodenstock Apo Sironar-n 150mm, red filter, Ilford Delta 100 and FX39. I am not overly fond of the FX39, I find that it is very hard to use for n-1 and n-2 development. Are there any developers that are good for this? I really want to try out the HC110 from Kodak.

B

bracan

Polaroid 55 expired in Sept 1995 taken with Aero Ektar 127mm on Sinar C4x5.

AlanS

One from the archives (mid 8os). From memory, Linhof Super Colour Standard 4x5, Symmar S 180mm f22 (probably) FP4 HC110 Scanned on Epson 4870 (not bad if you don't look too close!
Alan.