The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Grayhand

A photo from my favorite corner of my yard.
And a wee crop to my favorite format.

Dayi 4x5 Technical camera, Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon 90/5.6 MC, Shanghai 100 ISO 4x5 film.
And buckets of waters with some R09 and Kodak fixer, and also a Epson 700 scanner.

I am in love with this camera, absolute brilliant contraption!!!

I will bring it on a small expedition to Billuden nature reserve on sunday, about 150 km north of Stockholm, on the east cost of Sweden.
I will report back later of my experience from this small adventure.

Ray

bensonga

That's an image from a corner of your yard?? Wow! Very nice photo...cropped to square from 4x5?

I had never heard of the Dayi 4x5 camera before now. I hope you will tell us more and share more images soon. Or post a link here if you have more info.

Gary

250swb

Carsington Reservoir, Derbyshire, UK.

Made with Shen Hao and 90mm Super Angulon, Fomapan 100, developed in Obsidian Aqua.

Steve

Grayhand

If there was a 4x4 camera, then it was made especially for me :D
My favorite format since my Mamiya 6 cameras.
But it is simple to crop.

I also like the 6x12 format, I see it as a double 6x6.

Dayi camera, Rodenstock Grandagon 4.5/65 mm, Sinar Zoom at 6x12, Shanghai film 100 ISO.
(At f:8 there is vignetting visible in the picture.)

Ray

Last edited:

AlanS

Back from a weeks holiday and a broken computer, all fixed now. Here's one from Iona, Mull. MPP, 90mm Angulon, FP4 HC110.

AlanS

FP4 HC110.....Remember taking it but not the details, where, when, which camera lens combo. Oh well...

Y Sol

A shot from last month: Polaroid 665 and Polaroid 600SE camera,
"scanned" with the D800 and micro Nikkor AF-S 60mm.
I still have a lot of this wonderful film :)

GregMO

This is a night shot taken this past winter of the Lincoln Memorial across the Arlington Memorial Bridge in Wash DC.
Taken with my Horseman 4x5 & Acros. 300mm Caltar II-N, F32, 70 Sec exposure.
Thanks for looking.