The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Both Leica Germany and USA websites down?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yup safari working here as well. Okay before this starts put the one credit card that will buy this thing and give it to your spouse or Significant other. If none just mail to me I will guard it for ya.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Stuart Richardson

Hmm. Is it working for anyone else. Mine was working fine until a little after 9:15 (well, 1:15), and now it is just saying "buffering" with a grey screen...

bavanor

Thanks for the link, I was going crazy tying to get it to work before I saw the link posted here.
Now to sit back and drink my tea with bedhead.
Fotographz my wife took away the credit cards from me a long time ago :ROTFL::cry:

bavanor

I feel like it has been an adventure to see this broadcast, at least on my windows machine. I made the mistake of leaving the computer on so when I woke up this morning I would be ready to go. But, microsoft had other ideas, because they ran their updates out this early morning.

Of course they didn't work and I had to do morning triage on the computer to only find the link I had didn't work. ONly to find salvation here on getDPI.com in the form of a link.

Thank you,