The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Daniel

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Here are a series of photos taken with the M8/Leica Elmarit 28mm f2.8 ASPH. For the stage shots: ISO 640, and shutter speeds between 1/4 and 1/60 (mostly between 1/30 and 1/60), and lens was set to zone-focus (f4.0).

Asian Arts Initiative Performance Showcase

Slideshow: http://tr.im/is30 (URL points to flickr.com)​

Fantastic diversity of dancers, musicians, poets, and spoken word artists blessing Asian Arts Initiative’s new home with a live performance showcase – One of the most memorable nights of the Asian Arts Initiative’s 15-year history.

Hosted by Edward Garcia with artists including: Sham-e-ali al Jamil, Asians Misbehavin’, Pallabi Chakravorty and the Courtyard Dancers, Las Gallas, Mytili Jagannathan, Juliette Lee, Taiyo Na, Hanalei Ramos, Alex Shaw, Kelly Zen-Yie Tsai, Yellow Rage, YaliniDream and special guest musicians.

Last edited:

DavidE

Two more shots from Circus Circus. Both are ISO 160.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

DavidE

Almost forgot, here's the obligatory pet picture from my newly purchased camera.

Invisible tightrope

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Last edited:
L

LivingFiction

Those are beautiful Jim

Amin

Beautiful, Jim. I especially like the first one.

stevem8

That 35 Lux pre asph looks nice. I am tempted by a titanium one I saw at a shop. $2k, not sure if its worth it though. Anyway, love the shots Jim.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Splendid series Jim. I particularly like the way the lens has rendered the child's face, head, and hand in that light in the third image. Very sensitive captures - nice shooting.

Lloyd

I don't recall seeing the previous post, but these are really well done. The light just sings. Well done indeed.