The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Thanks Lloyd! C1 to PS4 with some Silver Efex Pro stuff thrown in. No film grain effects, but some of the tint from the Ambrotype setting. Then a bunch of curves, etc. It was probably more work than it was worth, but if it succeeds at not looking like a lot of work, then maybe it does work. :confused:
Whew! Oh, yes... it succeeds. :thumbup:

stevem8

I have a 90 Summicron on hand for a week to test and this is one of the first shots I took with it. I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT portrait lens...

stevem8

actually I originally uploaded the wrong version..I fixed it and what you see now is the right one :) Thanks

DavidE

Views from a plane using the 18mm lens.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

stevem8

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

You know how to use that 18!

Lloyd

Phenomena,l David!! You are rockin' that 18... which I now consider an absolute must have lens!!:thumbup:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Steve, I reall like that last one ... I also like what you are doing with your post processing as you have seemed to have arrived at a very consistent and pleasing color treatment.

Kurt