The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

S

sclamb

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

f 1,0 that is a beautiful picture. I'm not sure that the horizon is absolutely straight but nevertheless I think that would make a great print.

Simon

f 10

f 1,0 that is a beautiful picture. I'm not sure that the horizon is absolutely straight but nevertheless I think that would make a great print.

Simon
Thanks Simon,

here is another one.

Last edited:
S

sclamb

Kurt, that is a funny shot and great title. I like the guy on the floor getting in amongst the pooches :D

Simon

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Hi Simon and Lloyd, it's actually two of our fellow forum members (who will go nameless unless they want to reveal themselves). We had all gathered on an M8 outing last week.

Woody, I'm not certain of the breed, but they were extremely friendly and playful.

jonoslack

Hi Simon and Lloyd, it's actually two of our fellow forum members (who will go nameless unless they want to reveal themselves). We had all gathered on an M8 outing last week.

Woody, I'm not certain of the breed, but they were extremely friendly and playful.
Who is the slim lady with M8 knee? I know all about it! (not being slim, but the M8 knee)

dfarkas

Workshop Member

My daughter Sophia enjoying herself last week in PA. M8.2 + 50 Cron (latest).

"I wanna go outside! I want my shoes offfff!" :)

David

PS - I should add that this is being posted from a moving train. We are taking the Auto Train back to hot and humid FL right now. Tethered Blackberry to the laptop. Ain't technology grand?! :thumbup:

Lloyd

My daughter Sophia enjoying herself last week in PA. M8.2 + 50 Cron (latest).

"I wanna go outside! I want my shoes offfff!" :)

David

PS - I should add that this is being posted from a moving train. We are taking the Auto Train back to hot and humid FL right now. Tethered Blackberry to the laptop. Ain't technology grand?! :thumbup:
Beautiful images; beautiful girl!