The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

A couple more with the CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar (I think I may have posted these here before.)

A girl and her grandma:

Just the girl (our granddaughter, Nelle):

cyberguru

A couple more with the CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar (I think I may have posted these here before.)

A girl and her grandma:

Just the girl (our granddaughter, Nelle):
Beautiful Lloyd. Both subjects and processing. Those are memorable photos.

Did you do selective sharpening? The eyes and mouth are so crystal clear, yet the skin has a nice soft tone to them.

Very nice. I really like the end product.

Last edited:

Bébèrt

Lloyd,
please stop posting those beautiful, razor sharp Lanthar shots or I'll have to order one for my own lens collection...

Lloyd

Beautiful Lloyd. Both subjects and processing. Those are memorable photos.

Did you do selective sharpening? The eyes and mouth are so crystal clear, yet the skin has a nice soft tone to them.

Very nice. I really like the end product.
Thank you. They are a couple of my favorite images from this year... and certainly of my favorite people! :)

As for the selective sharpening, I sometimes do so, and these look like I may have done some. I can't recall specifically. I took these earlier this Spring.

Lloyd

Lloyd,
please stop posting those beautiful, razor sharp Lanthar shots or I'll have to order one for my own lens collection...
The good news is that Lanthar is one you can afford. :thumbup:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Bébèrt - Very nice shot with the Xenon!!!

LLoyd - I hope your family and friends enjoys and appreciates your work as much as we do here.

Lloyd

LLoyd - I hope your family and friends enjoys and appreciates your work as much as we do here.
Thank you. I think mostly they think I'm always sticking a camera in their face! My wife likes it... as long as it's not of her.

Leica 77

A girl and her grandma:

Hello Lloyd,
I really admire the beautiful images posted by you! Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Peter Klein

Lloyd: Gorgeous B&W shots of your wife and grandaughter. Your wife has nothing to fear and everything to gain from your pictures of her. You may quote me. :)

Sometimes we have to remember the Second Universal Law of Photography: No woman ever likes a picture of herself, except when she does.

--Peter

Lloyd

Lloyd: Gorgeous B&W shots of your wife and grandaughter. Your wife has nothing to fear and everything to gain from your pictures of her. You may quote me. :)

Sometimes we have to remember the Second Universal Law of Photography: No woman ever likes a picture of herself, except when she does.

--Peter
Thanks Peter. Very kind, and much appreciated. And, as for the Second Universal Law, truer words were never spoken.

Stuart Richardson

Yes, that Second Universal Law truly is universal. There is a corollary that states that it also applies to photographers.

Lloyd

My daughter-in-law's youngest sister. At her wedding reception last night.

M8; CV 90 APO Lanthar, wide open: