The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Reynolds

Workshop Member
Re: More and more fun with M8 images

My newest subject...2nd Granddaughter! Born 7/15. So top THAT!!

Best to everyone!!

Reynolds

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Congratulations Reynolds!!! :thumbup:

C

Cancelledreality

Hi Han,
Welcome to the world of Leicaholics.:angel: It looks like you are getting on with your new Leica. Nice shots.
Thank you, Cindy. Photo's from here, RFF, LUF and flickr made the decision easier. :)

This camera is too much fun! :D

Congratulations Reynolds!! :thumbs:

N

nei1

With a good camera you put emotion in to it and out it comes in spades;beautiful baby,beautiful photo,congratulations,all the best Reynolds,Neil.

Reynolds

Workshop Member

Thank you ALL for your kind assessments of Brooke, the new granddaughter. Of course, you are quite right...the cutest and the smartest...but, I am just the grandfather!! What do I know??

Best,

Reynolds

Re: Fun time / M8 images

Great shot! Back in the day photogs didn't have the luxury of 10fps so the great sport pics took real skill and timing and yes luck. As a boxing fan, two photos come to mind: The Marciano-Walcott punch and the Ali shot standing over Liston.
First attempt at posting an image here (it's a bit more involved than the "other" forum).

I was at the Wisconsin/Michigan game today and used the M8 because I was assigned to shoot non-action stuff. I had time to mess around, so thought I'd see if I could get any usable action. I know this would never compete with the Canon 400s and 600s, but in a pinch I suppose it could find its way into print. This was shot with the 90 Elmarit.