The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Re: More and more fun with M8 images

With my little used 21 Color Skopar this afternoon. Punchy little lens.

Terry

I have to get out and shoot. Jono, I never tire of some of those. Definitely made my Friday afternoon brighter. Tits up made me giggle.

Terry

With my little used 21 Color Skopar this afternoon. Punchy little lens.
I like both versions but if I had to pick one the color is an easy pick for me. Looks like you got a good copy of this lens. Mine is also quite sharp but I know Sean Reid had a couple of problematic copies.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Terry, the one I have was originally Maggie O's. I never seem to use it much but it is pretty sharp.

N

nei1

Gero,thats a beautiful shot,I thought it was taken as a reflection by the girl holding the camera,she has great timing.The pp is very very nice,shots like this keep the digital flame a possibility,........all the best,Neil.

C

Cancelledreality

Wow, Jono, Lloyd en Gero, great shots. You guys are keeping this thread alive. :thumbup:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Folks wondering as great as this thread is maybe a Part 2 maybe in order. 54 pages and over a 1000 posts things start to get lost. Just thinking out load.

ecliffordsmith

Steve,

Welcome to the forum! Those are very nice images. I too really like the grain and general processing.

LLoyd,

Nice noctilux shot!