The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

cam

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Dammit - I really shouldn't have looked at these . . . now I

really really really really really

wish that I'd never sold it:cry::cry:
:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

eta: laughing with love, mind you, tongue sticking out, and a little finger wagging

Last edited:

ElvisKennedy

Here is one of my grandson with a 50 Lux ASPH. No resemblance (unfortunately) but you can see me reflected in his eyes.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Maiden flight of the 28 Cron. Nothing special, just had to try it out. Wide open, of course!:thumbs:

(And thanks again, Jack!):salute:

stevem8

Thanks! I am enjoying all of the pics in this huge thread. I viewed every single page the other day! Also, like your new lens! Wish I had the 28 cron...Hmmmm

Lloyd

Oh, #2 was the 50 Lux ASPH
Nice!! Tack sharp. (Was the truck handle with the 28 or the 50?

I know what you mean about this thread. When I discovered GetDPI.com, I did exactly the same thing... viewed every single page. Very inspiring. Your stuff is certainly adding to that inspiration!

stevem8

Great shot Elvis..love the subtle tones and the eye contact. Lloyd..also great shot, a moment in time!