The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

helenhill

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

the 24 Elmarit ROCKS...I LOVE it...I WANT IT...ITS DIVINE
Lovely Pixs Stevem8

helenhill

Striking & Graceful Shots , Jono.....The summarit holds its Own against the Beautiful Cron

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

I can't help but smile a bit when I look at the following image. It seems like it might be a good illustration for a men's cautionary tale... with a sub-title something like "Don't Let This Happen to You!"
:p

jonoslack

Thank you Endre
a couple here after a tricky day's work.

all taken with the WATE

jaapv

Subscriber Member

1959 - or 2009:rolleyes:
Summilux 24 in the Hessenpark

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

Jono, beautiful portraits and great... whatever those white and yellow flowers are called :confused: :thumbup:

That's a poster shot, Jaap. Brings back fond memories of my father's old Volkswagens :)

Lloyd

I can't help but smile a bit when I look at the following image. It seems like it might be a good illustration for a men's cautionary tale... with a sub-title something like "Don't Let This Happen to You!"
:p
LOL. Hey, does that tag say "horny Smith?";)

stevem8

Jono, wonderful! You can always spot a "JONO" shot and they are always superb. Japp, love your 24 Lux shots, keep posting! Helen, thanks for the comments! I love the 24 but am still a bit torn between it and my 28 cron. Decisions...

stevem8

Storm Brewing...24 elmarit

The Old Sailor Springs Schoolhouse - 28 summicron

S

sclamb

She was out playing straight after this one.

Taken with the 24mm f/3.8.

Simon

jonoslack

Lloyd - Steve; thanks for the kind words, I'm not sure whether I should be flattered that you can always 'spot a jono' . . . maybe it's just the mundane subjects :ROTFL:

I love the schoolhouse shot - not so keen on the storm, but it's nicely done.

Simon - you'd better worry about that one, she is clearly going to be trouble, and already knows how to deal with her old man!