The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Two from the folk festival this afternoon, both shot from the hip.

Leica 77

stevem8;129178]One from the 21 Lux at 1.4.

Hello stevem8,
It's a very fine urban cityscape shot! Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Ruediger

Hello, I've just registered here (though I've been reading the posts here for quite awhile already). Thought I'd post a few photos as first post (although they're nowhere near as good as most of the others posted here, but I'm working on it).

From my vacation in Wales last year. I recently returned from Iceland. Perhaps I'll post a photo or two of Iceland later.

The M8 is my first rangefinder camera, and my first digital camera as well. I always fancied the Canon 5D and waited for the 5D Mk II which was about to be released then. While waiting, I needed a camera for a day (my SLR broke in the Lake District at Lake Buttermere right when the evening sun turned to gold) and a friend borrowed me his camera, a Leica. At the end of the day I was in love with the rangefinder concept and the 5D was off my mind. So that's the short story how I ended up with this camera.

Leica 77

Hello, I've just registered here (though I've been reading the posts here for quite awhile already). Thought I'd post a few photos as first post (although they're nowhere near as good as most of the others posted here, but I'm working on it).

From my vacation in Wales last year. I recently returned from Iceland. Perhaps I'll post a photo or two of Iceland later.

The M8 is my first rangefinder camera, and my first digital camera as well. I always fancied the Canon 5D and waited for the 5D Mk II which was about to be released then. While waiting, I needed a camera for a day (my SLR broke in the Lake District at Lake Buttermere right when the evening sun turned to gold) and a friend borrowed me his camera, a Leica. At the end of the day I was in love with the rangefinder concept and the 5D was off my mind. So that's the short story how I ended up with this camera.
Hello Ruediger,
Excellent Color and B&W images! Congratulations on your first post! It was nice to read your narrative regarding your M8 as well. All the best, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Wonderful images. Great first post. Looking forward to much more!!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Very nice Ruediger! I like the window and the seaside shots especially. Welcome!

f 10

@ Lloyd, leica77, TRSmith,

Thank you for your nice feedback.
I am always very proud to get so nice comments from you.

@ Rüdiger,

nice first post! I want to see more :D