The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Wonderful shots John. Great light throughout and nicely seen.

The portrait is outstanding though. Anyone wondering if the M8 will still get any use after the introduction of the M9 has only to look at this image to recognize what a great camera it is.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Nice shots John and good to see some M8 posting. Lately the only M8 photos have been shots of M8's in the buy and sell making room for M9's!!! LOL

John Black

If the M9 is indeed real priced around $6k USD, then you'll probably see a couple pictures of my M8 too :)

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

New Thread idea: More and More Fun with Last Pics of My M8/M8.2 Before Putting it on the Auction Block!

perhaps we could expand it to last pics of and/or with my M8 . . .

DavidE

Beautiful stuff DavidE.
Thanks, rayman68 (assuming you meant me -- I haven't posted in any images in a few weeks).

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

jeffwros

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

I was wondering when we'd be hearing from you! Haha! Very nice, as always.

:thumbup:

Terry

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Enjoy, these look great. Are you using viewfinders for your new wide lux's?