The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Knorp

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

A short walk brings me to a small graveyard 'huis-te-vraag' in Amsterdam. No longer in use, but still well kept and maintained, it provides beautiful photo opportunities throughout the seasons. Here are a few snaps from my last visit.

Last edited:

Lloyd

A short walk brings me to a small graveyard 'huis-te-vraag' in Amsterdam. No longer in use, but still well kept and maintained, it provides beautiful photo opportunities throughout the seasons. Here are a few snaps from my last visit.

Some beautiful images. Really nice.

Lloyd

LLoyd, jono; many thanks for the kind words!
Jono, your last B&W image shows why I rather like the cropped sensor M8; the shorter focal length required to capture a given scene gives a greater DOF, much needed in a shot like this and hard to achieve with a FF camera (well, a tilt/shift lens would easily do it, but then we're talking DSLRs). Very nice pano too!

A few more shots with the 15mm CV.
Great shots, Arne. That next to last B/W is a stunner!

A

alexanderruas

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Here's a pic of daughter #2 a sleepy morning before heading off to pre-school / day-care here in Stockholm.

Shot with my summicron 28mm @ F2.0

jonoslack

HI There
Arne - I love your sky particularly. I also take your point about the depth of field obtainable with the M8 . . . the M9 arrived about two days after those shots were taken. I'll be going back there in November, and I hope to try again with the M9 and see!

Bart
those graveyard shots are lovely - almost subterranean in feel, really special. What lenses were you using? Did you use the visowotsit for the spider?

Luxferous - the little girl in the water is just right

gero

Here's a pic of daughter #2 a sleepy morning before heading off to pre-school / day-care here in Stockholm.

Shot with my summicron 28mm @ F2.0
Alexander, this will sound bad but ¨it looks very film like¨. It must be the grane in the concrete.:D

I like that scron in the M9.

Lloyd

I knew I should not of sold my 28 cron. I knew it! Gorgeous shot!
Aw, don't worry, Steve. We know you'll buy and sell, and buy and probably sell three more of them in the next month or two. ;)

Knorp

Some beautiful images. Really nice.
Thank you Lloyd.

HI There
Bart
those graveyard shots are lovely - almost subterranean in feel, really special. What lenses were you using? Did you use the visowotsit for the spider?
Thank you Jono,
all photos made with my new baby: 75lux
I'm quite pleased with that spider (no cropping) shot handheld @ 1/22s :toocool:

:salute: ... still queuing for my 'titanium'
All the best.

rondeb

Took this in Central Park with the Voigtalnder 35 1.4 MC. Fall is definitely here.
-Ron

Last edited:

rondeb

And a bit of grass in the autumn sun with the 90APO.

Last edited:

woodyspedden

My M9 arrived yesterday and if it ever stops raining / snowing I may even fire off a few shots! Grrrrrr