The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

peterb

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Is it my imagination but are the images here better than the ones I just saw on the Leica User's Forum?

Good shots all! EXCELLENT quality. And a great testament to the power of this impressive picture taking machine.

Lloyd

Steeve : really great work on the bus photo...3D effect, I will consider these Nik software tools.

Here are a few post from a famous ultra trail : Le Grand Raid de La Réunion. This is an extrem mountain race : 147 Km 9182m climbing up and 9182m going down in 60 hours limited time. I used to participate and now I prefer to take pictures.
I was at a checkpoint, middle race (Km 70) after a long descent in the wood, unfortunately for the raiders the weather was really crappy, wich was better for pictures !

All taken with the Noctilux (last F1.0 coded version), Iso between 800 and 1600.

All files processed in LR2 withe the M9 profile (chromasoft).

As you can see, lots of pain, joy, tired people and still 75 km to run !!!!
These really are so nice Stef. My wife and I have been running ultras for years, so these speak to me especially. And, the light in that last one is magic. Well done.:salute:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

A friend of mine has a cover band that he formed to play on the weekends. On Friday, they were involved in a local radio station band competition. I stopped by to grab a few shots with the M9 and CV50 Nokton. All were shot at f1.1.

Kurt

jonoslack

Those are great Kurt
. . . . do you run 'ultras' too?:eek:

Anyway, I'm completely changing the subject. Here is a chicken in the kitchen. . . . why? you might ask . . don't ask!

all with the 50 'lux, processed in LR3 beta

Arne Hvaring

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Some recent shots with the 2/35mm ZM Biogon (first and last) and 50 mm Summicron.

Last edited:

stevem8

Steeve : really great work on the bus photo...3D effect, I will consider these Nik software tools.

Here are a few post from a famous ultra trail : Le Grand Raid de La Réunion. This is an extrem mountain race : 147 Km 9182m climbing up and 9182m going down in 60 hours limited time. I used to participate and now I prefer to take pictures.
I was at a checkpoint, middle race (Km 70) after a long descent in the wood, unfortunately for the raiders the weather was really crappy, wich was better for pictures !

All taken with the Noctilux (last F1.0 coded version), Iso between 800 and 1600.

All files processed in LR2 withe the M9 profile (chromasoft).

As you can see, lots of pain, joy, tired people and still 75 km to run !!!!
Nothing like that original Noctilux. These have that Noct magic for sure. Love them all!

jonoslack

.erm. . . do we have duplicate Carstens?

Anyway C_R - welcome! - I really like the two colour pictures - are you doing anything special? coding as a WATE?

stevem8

That 15 looks fabulous on the M9. Whatever you are doing, it is working well.

Lloyd

Hi, one of my first M9 shots (CV 15):
Great first post!! Welcome. I'm impressed at how go the CV 15 looks on the M9. How are you coding this?

Looking forward to much more of your work.