The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Here are a compilation of M8 photos in Morroco, some in marrakesh and some in the High-Atlas Mounatains where we trekked for 6 days. Most of them with the 35 Cron asph...
Some really amazing images. Thanks for sharing.

D

DougDolde

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

There ought to be a ban on quoting and thus reposting all the images twice, or thice, or more.

Lloyd

We're in New York visiting our grandsons. Grandma (aka Mimi) is in heaven... we don't get to see them very often (ok, I'm excited to see them too). She's here to run the marathon this weekend. Right now I'm not sure she can stand being away from the grandkids even long enough to run. ;)

35 Cron, version IV:

m_driscoll

Those are great Kurt
. . . . do you run 'ultras' too?:eek:

Anyway, I'm completely changing the subject. Here is a chicken in the kitchen. . . . why? you might ask . . don't ask!

(PS. Today, I deleted the images in deference to the posts above. Although, I don't mind looking at them again)

all with the 50 'lux, processed in LR3 beta
Jono,

Very elegant chicken noir photos. I can see a coffee table book or a gallery opening (probably be the first all chicken show). The strong shadows and the monochromatic chicken make very compelling images. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

steflaurent974

LLoyd : thanks, and good luck to your wife (thinking of this famous 30km wall !!!). Have to say I like all those beautifull portrait you are posting.
Mdriscoll, thanks too, I had a quick trip to your very rich website, congratulation for those.
Having the M9 now, the M8 is a bit unused, but I have a huge collection of pictures wich a lot of them I didn't pay suffisant attention for the processing : so more to come I hope.

Lloyd

LLoyd : thanks, and good luck to your wife (thinking of this famous 30km wall !!!). Have to say I like all those beautifull portrait you are posting.
Thanks, Stef. Much appreciated. I'll pass on the good wishes. And yes, that infamous wall is looming. I'm hoping to be along the course at just that point to offer encouragement. However, with 54,000+ runners, I'm not sure I'll even see her. Hopefully, just knowing I'm there sending good vibes will be enough. :)

woodyspedden

First image of the all time October snowstorm in Fort Collins. 21.1 inches officially. You can see from the snow on the table and chairs just how much fell. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! M9 and 28 Cron

Woody

stevem8

First image of the all time October snowstorm in Fort Collins. 21.1 inches officially. You can see from the snow on the table and chairs just how much fell. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! M9 and 28 Cron

Woody
Wow...so much snow, ALREADY! I hope it does not come my way.

stevem8

BTW, Thanks Steve & Mike. Here is one from yesterday that I am not sure if I even like, but what the hell, I'll post it anyway.

Lloyd

Woody
Wow!!! Sorry I missed that... NOT.