The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Two more with the 18mm. I'm trying out with the Viveza 2 plug-in from Nik Software.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Two more with the 18mm. I'm trying out with the Viveza 2 plug-in from Nik Software.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
More nice stuff, David. Don't know Viveza, or what it can do, but these look very nice, very natural.

Lloyd

Learning from Love. Mimi and the youngest grandchild.

35 Cron ver. IV, ISO 640:

Lloyd

Funny how things change but yet they don't. The entire time I worked in New York, this is how everything felt to me. I often felt like the guy in the middle of the top image... so much motion, so much energy, I never had time to bring it into focus, just move, move, move. Back in Manhattan last week, it seemed that it's still the same. Oddly, for me at least there's a certain comfort in that.

CV 15/4.5 Superwide:

Last edited:

jonoslack

These are wonderful Lloyd. . . and they feel like a step outside your comfort zone (I'm jealous, I always want to step outside my comfort zone, but somehow there I am . . . right in the middle of it!).

all the best

DavidE

Funny how things change but yet they don't. The entire time I worked in New York, this is how everything felt to me. I often felt like the guy in the middle of the top image... so much motion, so much energy, I never had time to bring it into focus, just move, move, move. Back in Manhattan last week, it seemed that it's still the same. Oddly, for me at least there's a certain comfort in that.

CV 15/4.5 Superwide:
Those are superb images, Lloyd.

Love the wide-angle motion -- it's just like the NYC streets with everyone rushing about. Looks like you've created a new photographic style (at least I haven't seen anything quite like it).

Lloyd

These are wonderful Lloyd. . . and they feel like a step outside your comfort zone (I'm jealous, I always want to step outside my comfort zone, but somehow there I am . . . right in the middle of it!).

all the best
Thank you Jono. It is a bit outside of my current photographic comfort zone for sure.

Lloyd

Those are superb images, Lloyd.

Love the wide-angle motion -- it's just like the NYC streets with everyone rushing about. Looks like you've created a new photographic style (at least I haven't seen anything quite like it).
Thank you David. I'm honored by your appreciation.

Lloyd

This morning from the front porch... a little Morning Magic.

CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar:

m_driscoll

CV 15/4.5 Superwide:
Llyod,

These B & W "street' shots are terrific. Gritty "slices". Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

L

luxferous

CV 15/4.5 Superwide:
Nice series. Love the treatment.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

No images there I fear, they are blocked by your server.