The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Nice. That works well. Looks like we've got a trend going. :D
In the interest of keeping the trend going, here's another upside-down photo.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

In the interest of keeping the trend going, here's another upside-down photo.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]
Good one David. Trend setter, trend perpetuator! :salute:

Bébèrt

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

s.agar,

beautiful picture there but it looks to my eyes awfully much like the one of Jonoslack....

Lloyd

s.agar,

beautiful picture there but it looks to my eyes awfully much like the one of Jonoslack....
It is, Bébèrt. I think he quoted Jono's post, and included that image as one he liked best from Jono's set.

Bébèrt

Looking to buy an old house... perhaps

some snapshots with M9 + CV15 super wide "coded" as Tri-Elmar 16mm.
Lightroom 2.5 (LR3 installed) but no cornerfix applied.

Lloyd

Nice images, and even the little bit of magenta in the last one doesn't bother me much. I like the ghost effect from the movement in the first image.

s.agar

Bebert, thanks for the photos. Very beautiful photos.

I used to have the CV15mm, and had lots of color changes on the sides and corners. (M8) I had no oppurtunity of coding it, so I had to sell. You seem to be more lucky.

On the contrary, I still have my CV12mm, and even without coding, it gives much less problems. Here is a sample from Rome, Spanish steps: (no corrections applied incl. for vignetting. But of course it's taken with an M8 not FF M9)

I always wonder why the wider lens has less problems for me.

Seyhun

Bébèrt

Seyhun,

the CV 12mm is indeed the better lens of the two CV WIDE's. I thought it would be a little to wide for my haunted house pictures.
Lovely shot of Rome, I'm already looking out for the next summer.

stevem8

Been busy but just looked through the recent shots. GREAT stuff!!! Here is one from today with the Zeiss 25. Shot this earlier in the year but went back today. Hoping to get some interior shots with the WATE this week.

Lloyd

Been busy but just looked through the recent shots. GREAT stuff!!! Here is one from today with the Zeiss 25. Shot this earlier in the year but went back today. Hoping to get some interior shots with the WATE this week.
Very nice, and, once again, terrific processing. What are you coding that as?

stevem8

I took Jonos advice and have it set as a 28 Elmarit. I also tried all settings and he is correct, the 28 Elmarit is the best setting with the M9. It still has some slight vignetting at 2.8 though but the pink left side issue is pretty much a non issue when its set as a 28.

Lloyd

Good news. I love that little lens, and would hate to give it up when I finally get an M9... in about 20 years or so. :)