The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Nick- Great images! What lenses where you using in the Colmar series and the fisherman/bridge series? thanks....Peter

Nick_Yoon

Nick- Great images! What lenses where you using in the Colmar series and the fisherman/bridge series? thanks....Peter
Colmar:
35 Lux ASPH
50 Lux E43 pre-ASPH
21 Elmarit pre-ASPH (adjusted for perspective distortion and cropped)
35 Lux ASPH
35 Lux ASPH

Fisherman: 90 "Thin" Tele-Elmarit

Swimming Platform: 35/2.8 Summaron (both)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

thrice - that is a wonderful image! Fantastic processing to get such nice detail in both the foreground and the sky. Was this HDR, or a single capture?

Very well done!

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

David E - Love the teapot. Great use of technique to elevate a mundane article. I'l like to see more of these.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

From my daily blog. Four panel stitch taken with 135 APO Telyt, f8.0, 1/250, ISO 1250, handheld.

stevem8

Some M9/Noctilux love, all with the classic F1 version...ISO 160 to 2500...

ISO 2500...F1

DavidE

David E - Love the teapot. Great use of technique to elevate a mundane article. I'l like to see more of these.
Thanks, Woody. Seems like I come back to that teapot every time I try out a new camera. Usually the shots are flat, but this time it worked out really well.

DavidE

Two from today using the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

xpixel -

Those are wonderful images with the 90 Elmarit. I especially like the first two.

Welcome to the forum.

Mike

jklotz

wow! looks like I have really been underestimating that 90 elmerit. The detail and "pop" is just amazing!

DavidE

Here's another one from today with the 24 lux. The stable was too dark except for the stalls at the end.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

DavidE

It's way too grainy, but I really like this one. The 24 lux again.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Here's another one from today with the 24 lux. The stable was too dark except for the stalls at the end.

Great series of shots, David. But the light in this one is amazing.