The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

leif e

The ice rink picture is gorgeous, Victoria! Love it!

And snowfall ... I did know you got snow some places in Texas, but wreaking down in droves like that :shocked: I had no idea!

leif e

jonoslack

I'm with Leif
Victoria, that IceRink shot is fab - so is the Noctilux shot F1. Also the second shot of the Antelope canyon - these usually make me yawn, but that's great. Steve, I like the second set of shots from the Noctilux, especially the taxis. Not keen on all that vignetting on the last shot.

all the best

jonoslack

Wild Polish Ponies . . . .

These were taken with the 90 elmarit, and my new grey M9!!!!

In the last shot they were cantering towards me . . . after the dog, who had to make a fast getaway!

oc garza

The ice rink picture is gorgeous, Victoria! Love it!

And snowfall ... I did know you got snow some places in Texas, but wreaking down in droves like that :shocked: I had no idea!

leif e
Thanks for all the comments about the skating rink shot. As far as the snowfall goes, Victoria is about 200 miles north of Mexico, so snow is rare but appreciated on the scant times it falls. :D

Cindy, yes that 35 cron has some fine lineage to it :ROTFL:

Lloyd

Thanks Woody.

no . . . can't afford things like that - I did a little discreet shoplifting :ROTFL:
You're stealthy, Jono. As your testing of the M9 (nee M9) attests. :cool: You coulda pulled it off!!

BTW, your pony pix are stellar. :thumbup: