The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

jonoslack

Jono! Those pony pics are absolutely lovely. I had no idea there are wild ponies in Poland!
leif e
HI Leif
Glad you liked the shots.

Well they're polish ponies. There is a group of them in some preserved fenland near us - perhaps 'wild' is a bit too much - they were introduced to the nature reserve (which is fenced), but as far as I'm aware they're left pretty much to themselves to terrorise dogs and old ladies :)

otumay

Some impressions from a recent trip to Iznik (Nicaea). M8 and 18 Super Elmar, 24 Elmarit and 50 Summicron.
Best,
Osman

Lloyd

Some impressions from a recent trip to Iznik (Nicaea). M8 and 18 Super Elmar, 24 Elmarit and 50 Summicron.
Best,
Osman
Very nice images, Osman. That wall in the first one is incredible. Like the face of an elderly person... lots of history there, I'll wager.

otumay

Thank you, Lloyd. While shooting that old blue house, I was spotted by the small daughter of the family, who shouted, "Daddy, a newspaper man is photographing our house!".
Best,
Osman

Lloyd

Thank you, Lloyd. While shooting that old blue house, I was spotted by the small daughter of the family, who shouted, "Daddy, a newspaper man is photographing our house!".
Best,
Osman
LOL. That's certainly better than having them set the dogs on you... I've been threatened with that before! :eek:

Thanks for showing us these place I'd love to visit, but in truth probably never will. Much appreciated.

jonoslack

Best,
Osman

HI Osman
This is the shot that I really like - great composition, and a great black and white conversion too.
:clap::clap:

otumay

HI Osman
This is the shot that I really like - great composition, and a great black and white conversion too.
:clap::clap:
Thank you, Jonathan, though I cannot take credit for the black and white conversion, as it was processed by my soulmate, the trusty old M8:)
Best regards,
Osman

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
An infrared from my daily photo blog (M8.2, 75mm lux at f4.0; ISO 1250; handheld; B+W 092 filter; focus bracketed like the devil - this lens behaves as if it had an infra red focus index at roughly f5.6)

Lloyd

An infrared from my daily photo blog (M8.2, 75mm lux at f4.0; ISO 1250; handheld; B+W 092 filter; focus bracketed like the devil - this lens behaves as if it had an infra red focus index at roughly f5.6)

This is simply wonderful, Woody. The choice of IR here is brilliant. Truly.
:salute:

Lloyd

A relative's 16th birthday party over the weekend. Sweet girl with a bit of a devilish side. M9 and 75lux.

Kurt
Love this shot, Kurt. And the processing rocks. (I wonder at the description, however, it seems an apt one to apply to most women I've known.) :D