The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Wow, I have not been here in a week or two and LOVE how its now merged with M8/M9. More photos, more members and the images are so good! Anyway, here is one from this morning with the M9/Zeiss 35 C-Biogon at 2.8.
That's a beauty, Steve. And welcome back!

Knorp

Nothing fancy here, well it's only the Westertower in Amsterdam :eek:, but this shot was taken with the M9/75'lux at f5.6 . First the complete frame and second the crop. I think the level of detail is pretty good ...

Last edited:

Lloyd

Nothing fancy here, well it's only the Westertower in Amsterdam :eek:, but this shot was taken with the M9/75'lux at f5.6 . First the complete frame and second the crop. I think the level of detail is pretty good ...
The detail is impressive for sure. As is the color here.

Knorp

The last two for today: both with the 75'lux ... :sleep006:
Note: in the second I missed the bucket by quite a margin ... :eek:

Last edited:

Nick_Yoon

Some low light (ISO1250, f1.4, 1/15-1/30) with pre-asph Summilux 50 and Summilux 35 ASPH:

Adobe Camera Raw, Custom WB and colour adjustments, no noise reduction.

oc garza

Knorp, Nick & Jaap,
Now that is a great trio of posts!

Knorp, that bucket shot is captivating.
Nick that is nothing short of amazing results from ISO 1250. You might have to tell us your technique as there appears enough contrast in those images to make 1250 a challenge when processing.
Jaap - great light.

Lloyd

Knorp, Nick & Jaap,
Now that is a great trio of posts!

Knorp, that bucket shot is captivating.
Nick that is nothing short of amazing results from ISO 1250. You might have to tell us your technique as there appears enough contrast in those images to make 1250 a challenge when processing.
Jaap - great light.
+1 on all of the above.

otumay

Visited a vegetable and fish market in Yalova, a 70-minute ferry trip from Istanbul. Being much closer to rural producers, everything is better and cheaper compared to similar markets here.
Best,
Osman

M8 + 21/2.8:

Lloyd

Visited a vegetable and fish market in Yalova, a 70-minute ferry trip from Istanbul. Being much closer to rural producers, everything is better and cheaper compared to similar markets here.
Best,
Osman

M8 + 21/2.8:
Wow. This is great Osman. Beautiful color, interesting subject matter, and I wish we had a market like that here, so we could buy some fresh food!!

jonoslack

HI Osman - great pictures
Jaap - your dyke shot really is fabulous.
It snowed today (most unusual).

M9 with MATE

M9 with 75 'cron