The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

otumay

Stuart, Cindy, Lloyd, Kurt, Jono and O.C., thanks a zillion times for the encouragement.
Jono, your MATE shots are wonderful.
Best,
Osman

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Winter Dawn

Thanks for the positive replies to the Dyke shot, friends :)

Here is one I grabbed on my way to work this morning.M9, Summilux 50 asph.

stevem8

Wow guys, some super images. Jono, that Pony shot...Amazing! How do you do it? Jaap, lovely images. Osman, your market shots are great! Nick, your images inspire me. Great stuff.

here are two from today...

leif e

Being close to despair for trying the CV 21 I got for the M8 the other day, I brought the camera with me while getting lunch. Nothing much to photograph, the staircase had to do.:D
Still; I am a bit impressed and do. happy with the technical quality/sharpness/detail. Outside was a bright and cold winter´s day, the sky very blue, the sun coming in low from the side. Exposure and color balance mildly adjusted in Aperture.
leif e

Last edited:

oc garza

Foggy night in Victoria, M8, 50 lux,

Today is our first day of sun in almost two weeks. This is very unsual weather for a south Texas late fall/early winter. We are having dense fog at night and early mornings. I have lots of these :D

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leif, Congratulations on the new lens. Nice light control.

durrIII, "5th roll with M8" I'm on the fourth roll myself.:ROTFL: Enjoy the snow.

OC, Nothing like fog to add some atmosphere. Nice.

durrIII

Foggy night in Victoria, M8, 50 lux,

Today is our first day of sun in almost two weeks. This is very unsual weather for a south Texas late fall/early winter. We are having dense fog at night and early mornings. I have lots of these :D

Love the fog. Nice lighting and great composition.

tom in mpls

Sorry, I see my pic disappeared from my post! Last night was the last night of Hannukah and my daughter lit the candles. M8 50mm @1.4