The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Two photos of my wife's Christmas decorations. She makes it easy -- all I have to do is point the camera.

M9 and 50 lux mounted on a tripod for a deeper depth of field. The exposures were 1/6 of a second and 1/3 of a second, respectively.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
This is an exhausting and humbling thread - I don't know of another like it on the web that brings out images of such quality. Kudos to everyone who posts here!

Lloyd

Two photos of my wife's Christmas decorations. She makes it easy -- all I have to do is point the camera.

M9 and 50 lux mounted on a tripod for a deeper depth of field. The exposures were 1/6 of a second and 1/3 of a second, respectively.
Amazing image quality, David.