The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

leif e

Kurt! That swimming scene is grand! Very close to craziness, I´d say. :D

Here it´s more peaceful. Snow has been the thing for me lately (not much else to look at outside). :D Click for larger v.
M8, CV 1,4/35 (crops)

Lloyd

Matt,

You mentioned you've left your UV/IR filters on with the M9. Is that because you were seeing some IR effects, or just to protect the lenses?

m_driscoll

Matt,

You mentioned you've left your UV/IR filters on with the M9. Is that because you were seeing some IR effects, or just to protect the lenses?
Lloyd: I haven't noticed any effects. They were on for the M8, and, I just left them on to protect the lenses (always have a UV filter on lenses). Not sure they're needed for IR. I've read conflicting assessments regarding their need. I'll wait and see. Right now the 75mm f/2 has only a UV filter. Cheers,

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Seattle's Pike Place Market. Tried a little different step in my B&W PP process (thanks Steve!). Thanks for any c & c. Cheers.

1. M9: 75mm f/2; 1/250s @ f/4; ISO 160

2. M9: 28mm f/2; 1/4000s @ f/2.5; ISO 160

3. M9: 75mm f/2; 1/500s @ f/5; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

steflaurent974

Here are a few shots with the M9 :

Merry Chritmas from Reunion Island with the Noctilux F0.95 Coded :

The girls who follow the bride...(sorry I forgot the right word.) with the noctilux

The Bride is fixing her shoe (Noctilux)

Looking through the stable door (Cron 35 asph)

And a happy new year with this new year's day firework in the french Alps (Cron 35 Asph , 32 second ISO400)

That's it ! My best wises for all you gentle forum members !

Stephane.

Lloyd

Here are a few shots with the M9 :

Merry Chritmas from Reunion Island with the Noctilux F0.95 Coded :

That's it ! My best wises for all you gentle forum members !

Stephane.
Amazing images. Really great stuff. Looking forward to more!! Happy New Year to you as well.