The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Thanks, Steve. Hope you have a great weekend, as well.

More Circus Circus fun -- the first using the 24 lux, and the other two using the 50 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

m_driscoll

Osman/Steve/Lloyd/Kurt: Thanks for your kind comments.

TRsmith: An impressive amount of lumber. Looks like good straight wood. You should sleep good at night!

Kurt: The highlights in your windshield shot are neat. It's probably OK to take photos while you're driving as long as you're not using your cellphone.

DavidE: Thanks. The two sunset shots are very striking. The last two B&W shots are excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Matt, Im like a little kid in a candy store looking at your pics! Not to be redundant, but Love this shot also!:thumbs:

leif e

The seriously cold weather has loosened its grip. -4 and very damp air has made a difference.
M8, CV 1,4/35

DavidE

Excellent shots, Matt, Steve, and Leif. I'm learning so much from these images. Every one (and everyone) has a different story to tell.

Here's another Circus Circus shot using the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Alnitak

I had a bit of fun today at the British Museum. I'm in London for work, and the BM is always a favorite destination.

Great Court, M9 + Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6 @ f/8. This is precisely the type of shot you buy a lens like this for:

Framing the shot; M9 + 75mm Summilux @ f/1.4:

And one from last night, the Royal Exchange, M9 + 75mm Summilux @ f/1.4:

Jeff

Knorp

Despite my cold, I went out for a stroll today. Looking for remarkable things.
left:'what was spyker thinking',middle:'above the door it shines',right:'did not make it'.
Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

DavidE

A few odds and ends from the CES trip, all with the 24 lux.

The first is similar to another shot I posted of the Aria hotel lobby, which I like better overall, but I have to chuckle each time I see these two guys snapping photos across from each other.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

shtarka1

David, the IQ is just Fabulous! The 2 guy's shooting in front of each other is humorous!

Bisht,welcome to the forum! Nat Geo quality set!

Shot a job involving a Steinway piano being delivered to a music school with this woman being the recipient. Liked this shot. M9, 35 lux asph at 2.5, iso 800 best....Peter

m_driscoll

Matt, Im like a little kid in a candy store looking at your pics! Not to be redundant, but Love this shot also!:thumbs:
Steve: Thanks. I enjoying every one of your pics. I like the gritty, documentary, character of these las two.

Lloyd: Thanks.

DavidE: Thanks. I'm loving your Vegas shots! almost makes me want to go there...almost. Thanks for sharing.

Alnitak: Great shots at the museum. Wonderful place. I've been shooting "photographers" like that when i get a chance. You have to be quick to get the image on the LCD and the subject. Nice capture.

Knorp: Great color and use of DOF. What kind of car is that in the second shot?

bisht: Striking portraits! IQ wonderful. Haunting eyes.

innerimager: Clever photo.

Cheers everybody. Great stuff!

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com