The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Very nice Steve. I love the 75 lux on the M9 (and film) and especially how it renders B&W tones. And thanks to you and m_driscoll for the comments. best....Peter

jonoslack

Great Stuff Steve and Matt
Peter I love the lady in the piano . . . would it be even better in black and white?

Here are a couple from the weekend:

M9 with 90 elmarit

M9 with MATE at 50mm

DavidE

More trapeze artist fun. Shot this with the 50 lux at ISO 1000.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Knorp

Saab Support Convoy: owners gathering at a car park near Muiden/Holland.
Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Wonderful Bart
those old Saabs are soooo pretty.
We have a much more modern one . . . 1994 T16 convertible. . . one of the last two of those delivered to the UK.

Alnitak

A couple from around London today. I had the weekend to kill, and spent it walking around the city with the M9.

M9 + 75mm Summilux @ f/1.4:

Leadenhall Market, M9 + CV 12mm @ f/8:

Lloyd's Tower, M9 + 24mm Summilux @ f/8:

Liverpool Street Station, M9 + 24mm Summilux @ f/1.4:

Jeff

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Wow, hard to keep up ... so much good stuff David, Peter, Matt, Bart, Steve, Leif, Jono and whoever else I missed.

Photographer David Burnett was in town over the weekend at a gallery opening to promote a book of his that has just been published. The book features photos he took of Bob Marley in the 1970s for Time and Rolling Stone.

Here's a link to the book: http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Rebel-In...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263774189&sr=8-4

Definitely some amazing photos. I took a photo of David with my favorite of the images he was showing (a shot of Bob Marley asleep on his tour bus). We then spent about 45 minutes talking gear between his book signings ... very, very nice (and talented) gentlemen.

M9 and 35lux.

Kurt

Alnitak

One more from today. I really like this one for some reason. There was some sort of movie being filmed at Green Park, and these actors were lined up for lunch.

M9 + 75mm Summilux @ f/1.4: