The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

JanRSmit

A cold, still moment in the never-ending struggle with the elements:

Quite cold, strong wind, cold enough to make the film so stiff the winder on my M6(+ summicron 50) needed some assistance ;-)

Jan R. Smit
www.janrsmit.com

Lloyd

Lloyd: Thanks. The wide angle does give you the ability to include more and the M9, the ability to crop more. Nice morning reflection image. I'm doing some mental gyrations trying to figure out roughly where you live. Is that Twin Peaks?
Bingo. Broad's Fork Twins; directly East.

leif e

Jan!
I really love your ice. Winter!!:D

On the way home from today´s excursion with the dog we passed the graveyard - new snow last night, then some dry leaves. Suddenly the resting in peace thing was quite fitting.
M8/CV 1,4/35 SC
leif e

Lloyd

Jan!

On the way home from today´s excursion with the dog we passed the graveyard - new snow last night, then some dry leaves. Suddenly the resting in peace thing was quite fitting.
M8/CV 1,4/35 SC
leif e
Yup. I see what you mean. Another nice snow shot Leif.

roanjoh

Jan!

M8/CV 1,4/35 SC
leif e
Nice DOF............... seriously considering that lens.

leif e

I´ve become really fond of the lens myself. It seems to follow me and the M8 just like Rulle (the dog).
leif e

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd.

Leif, you know your stave church architecture ... but your geography is a bit off. ;) It's the stave church at Ringebu.

DavidE

Thanks, Jeff, Matt, Steve, and Lloyd. Guess it was good to take a second look at that batch of images.

Here's another ceiling shot of the Adventuredome (M9 and 24 lux).

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]