The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

shtarka1

You've got a couple of "looks" there Matt! Sharp,contrasty,composition,..Excellent! The different expressions are very cool! Great PJ!

jlm

Workshop Member
NYC seems to afford custom work like that; has kept my biz thriving for 30 years. the client for that vanity lives in Texas, but has a peid a terre here in NY (now undergoing and just about completed, a +5M renovation for which we also made a curved staircase)

Lloyd

You've got a couple of "looks" there Matt! Sharp,contrasty,composition,..Excellent! The different expressions are very cool! Great PJ!
+1 That's a good one... wonderful IQ. That family looks like many of those on the res my father is from.

jonoslack

Lots of Great Pictures this page
Matt - your family is the winner for me.
I'm in Cornwall for a week, locked up to do some serious work. However, walks are allowed and we got out for an hour this afternoon:

Both with the M9 and the MATE
and here is the little guy Casper - 75 'cron

Nice, very nice clouds/sky as always.....but your new friend....beautiful! congrats Jono, may you two enjoy a very long and loving relationship.....Peter

m_driscoll

NYC seems to afford custom work like that; has kept my biz thriving for 30 years. the client for that vanity lives in Texas, but has a peid a terre here in NY (now undergoing and just about completed, a +5M renovation for which we also made a curved staircase)
That's Great. What you've posted of your work seems exceptional. You're in the right place and you apparently have an excellent reputation and designer relationships. Keep sharing. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Very nice, Matt. That 75 is certainly one sharp lens.
Kurt: Thanks. That is a nice lens.

Steve: Thanks. They do have interesting expressions and posture. The tableau is a bit like a Bruegel painting with everybody doing something different (I'm only reminded of Bruegel because I read a Sean Reid article the other day, where he used Bruegel as a comparison.

+1 That's a good one... wonderful IQ. That family looks like many of those on the res my father is from.
Lloyd: Thanks. Different Res, I'm sure.

Cheers,

m_driscoll

Lots of Great Pictures this page
Matt - your family is the winner for me.
I'm in Cornwall for a week, locked up to do some serious work. However, walks are allowed and we got out for an hour this afternoon:

Both with the M9 and the MATE
and here is the little guy Casper - 75 'cron
Jono: Thanks. Very nice posts. I need to get out of the city. Casper's looking good! Cheers.

Knorp

First time mounting my M9 to the Visoflex, Bellows and Tele-Elmar 1:4.0/135mm for a bit of close-up&macro exercising.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Wonderful Bart :clap::clap:
I particularly like the seed heads.
I wish I had the patience to experiment along this route.
all the best