The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Hello, everyone....it's my first post here at GetDPI. What better way to introduce myself than to post a few images from the M9 that I have taken. Hopefully, you all enjoy them:

And another:

One more:

One more:

Okay, almost done:

And one to wrap it up:

Hope you all don't mind the # of pics posted. I have many more, but figured I'd share a few on this thread and introduce myself!

Best,
Ashwin Rao

leif e

Ashwin! Great stuff! The B&Ws are terrific, but I also love the images of Venice - in particular the first two.

leif e

jonoslack

Welcome Ashwin
Great shots - love the first one . . . and the one with the guy leading the camel . . . and the venice shots . . . and, well, most of the rest!

Congratulations.

all the best

Lloyd

Hello, everyone....it's my first post here at GetDPI. What better way to introduce myself than to post a few images from the M9 that I have taken. Hopefully, you all enjoy them:

Hope you all don't mind the # of pics posted. I have many more, but figured I'd share a few on this thread and introduce myself!

Best,
Ashwin Rao
These are terrific, Ashwin, as is the set from Venice. Welcome, and let's see much more!! :thumbup:

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone. Wow, what a warm welcome here. Thanks for your kind words. I look forward to contributing to the community here. I have been a long time forum reader, and this seems like such a welcoming place!

All of your kind words are greatly appreciated! Makes me want to go out and grab some more photos to share with you all ;).

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Saturday's post, from Milford Pennsylvania. A pinhole image. In answer to an earlier question these images are made with a pinhole which has an effective focal length of 50mm or so and is f 227.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Welcome Ashwin! Terrific shots.

I love seeing the city through your eyes, Woody.

Here are a few from today ... another winter storm. M9 and 35lux.

Kurt