The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Hi Kurt,
THanks for the warm welcome. Am I right in thinking that some/most of these were 75 lux shots? They have that look to them, and you shoot that lens so magnificently. I like the 2 shots on the left (UPS and couple) best...

Alnitak

Ahh, I can't say I miss the snow Kurt. I spent 14 years in WI and had enough to last me a lifetime. :) I do like your shots, though.

Jeff

aboudd

Semper Fi

I finally got a nice, brisk and blue skied morning so I visited Iwo Jima. I thought the subject lent itself to a black and white series. Here are three images shot with the M9. The tight shots were with an old Hektor 4.5, often referred to as the door stop, the silhouette was shot with a 50 Summy.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Re: Semper Fi

I finally got a nice, brisk and blue skied morning so I visited Iwo Jima. I thought the subject lent itself to a black and white series. Here are three images shot with the M9. The tight shots were with an old Hektor 4.5, often referred to as the door stop, the silhouette was shot with a 50 Summy.
Lovely Captures, Aboudd. The farthest to the Left is special!

jonoslack

Woody
your cityscapes are getting better and better - are you really getting rid of that M9 (or did you have a box of 'em!)

Ashwin - so many more good shots. I love the one from Vietnam best I think. You certainly do get around the place!

Here are two shots from the M9 and the MATE. The first is at 50mm, and the second at 28.

Lloyd

Woody
your cityscapes are getting better and better - are you really getting rid of that M9 (or did you have a box of 'em!)

Ashwin - so many more good shots. I love the one from Vietnam best I think. You certainly do get around the place!

Here are two shots from the M9 and the MATE. The first is at 50mm, and the second at 28.
A couple of stunners, Jono. That first one in particular.

Lloyd

Re: Semper Fi

Beautiful series Aboudd... of a place very near and dear to my heart.