The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Like young Mr. Northug on the 50km, right?!:D

leif e
That was an amazing finish to an amazing race. Wow. :thumbup:

(I did feel sorry for the Swiss racer who fell in the final turn, however. He wouldn't have beat Northug, but I think he'd have been in the running for the Bronze.)

B

boymerang

A few from the Lantern Festival this past weekend. I thought twice about posting directly after those amazing captures. Hahaha...

Lloyd

A few from the Lantern Festival this past weekend. I thought twice about posting directly after those amazing captures. Hahaha...
Nice... very nice, boymerang. Really love that first one, with the last one a close second. Thanks for sharing.

ashwinrao1

Wow, thanks to you all for your supremely kind words. It was a nice suprise to check back in on this amazing thread. Truth be told, I have been inspired by your photographs as well over the years, and only now felt ready to "come out of my shell", so to speak...

Boymerang, awesome shots! Really evocative, and the colors pop!!! Lovely...

On a second note, I just discovered a great new place for me to shoot in Seattle. The Experience Music Project, Seattle's rock n roll hall of fame, has a policy to allow photography without flash, whichb is what I am all about. Great set ups, and great lighting there. I am excited to go shoot soon and share with all of you!

Thanks again for the kind words!

ashwinrao1

Steve, I love the intensity and the use of dark and light in this capture...plus, yeah, that's an awesome set of brows on that chap!

gero

One more for the first two! Strong moods!

Having handled a couple of goats, I dare not think how he got it up there!:eek: But maybe Norwegian goats are more strong-headed and stubborn than the Egyptian ones?:D

leif
that is easy ridle to solve: they brought it up when it was a newborn and they will have a rooftop barbeacue very soon.

I do like the picture, geometry & lifestyle all in one.

M

mike mm

leica m8/28cron first post watkins glenn state park

Last edited: