The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

otumay

Imaginative seaside fish restaurant, with a provision for unexpected royal customers; Golden Horn, Istanbul.
Courtesy M8 + Summicron 28mm.
Best,
Osman

Lloyd

Imaginative seaside fish restaurant, with a provision for unexpected royal customers; Golden Horn, Istanbul.
Courtesy M8 + Summicron 28mm.
Best,
Osman
It looks like they're ready my visit! :D

Pretty impressive decor, and a beautiful image as well, my friend.

shtarka1

Osman, the King's Chair is for You i assume? Very interesting image! A little gold accent around the blue trash can next to the throne would tie everything in nicely!:D Very cool photo!

otumay

Osman, the King's Chair is for You i assume? Very interesting image! A little gold accent around the blue trash can next to the throne would tie everything in nicely!:D Very cool photo!
No Steve, the chair is for our mutual friend, Lloyd. He has just announced that:)
Thank you for your appreciation.
Best,
Osman

ashwinrao1

Osman, great capture. Love the throne and the story told by the backdrop. Yet another destination to add to my list of desired travel destinations!

otumay

Osman, great capture. Love the throne and the story told by the backdrop. Yet another destination to add to my list of desired travel destinations!
Thank you Ashwin. The backdrop is the old Genevan district of the city, dating from the Byzantian times. Sultan Mehmet II granted the Genevans autonomy when Constantinople was conquered by the Ottomans, enabling them to continue their trade and prosper. The tower is the famous Galata Tower, landmark of a district famous for restaurants and a remarkable jazz club.

DavidE

Wow, some wonderful images on this page, especially Ashwin's Venice photos. Very inspiring, except now I'm kinda shy about posting stuff -- hate to lower the bar. :)

Almost forgot... Hail to the King!

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Wow, some wonderful images on this page, especially Ashwin's Venice photos. Very inspiring, except now I'm kinda shy about posting stuff -- hate to lower the bar. :)

Almost forgot... Hail to the King!
Very nice, David. I particularly like the last one (and the first one... and the second one too. ;))

DavidE

Very nice, David. I particularly like the last one (and the first one... and the second one too. ;))
Thanks, Lloyd. I found those while looking through the old files. Not sure why I had missed them before. My daughter pointed out the first one to me.