The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

T

thinkfloyd

Thanks Otumay :)

BTW, looking at the portrait of my wife, at the left side, there seems to be vertical lines visible. Comparing it with my other shots, nearly the same angle, just a few seconds apart, there are no lines... what caused those?

T

thinkfloyd

Shot a wedding exclusively with the M8 and 50/1.2 (assistant handled the DSLR stuff). Here are a few from it...

This one processed with the film types in Nik Color Efex

I know shooting against the light is a no-no, but this one kinda worked :)

And one while I was patrolling the grounds...

All with M8 + Canon 50/1.2

DavidE

More shots from New York. All with the M8.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Alnitak

Thanks Otumay :)

BTW, looking at the portrait of my wife, at the left side, there seems to be vertical lines visible. Comparing it with my other shots, nearly the same angle, just a few seconds apart, there are no lines... what caused those?
It looks like there is a guy standing there wearing a striped shirt. He moved for the other shots.

Nice set of images, BTW. Great colors.

Jeff

Knorp

Knorp: Nice still life. The PP is very painterly (good way). Your next three shots are very cool. What's the NDSM yard?

Cheers,

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Hi Matt,
thank you for your comments. The NDSM yard is a former shipyard in Amsterdam. I recognized the place from Jaap's pictures.
Sorry for my late reply, but with this 'picture avalanche' in this otherwise great thread, I find it very difficult to keep track :eek:

Kind regards.

Lloyd

Shot a wedding exclusively with the M8 and 50/1.2 (assistant handled the DSLR stuff). Here are a few from it...

All with M8 + Canon 50/1.2
Franz, these are terrific! I really like the earlier set as well, especially the one of your beautiful wife. Thanks for sharing. :salute:

Lloyd

The daughter of our friends in "The Homework Zone." M8, 50 Summicron.
--Peter
Great shot. Love this one. The whole series... Joshua Tree (especially the first one), Palm Springs, all great. Thanks for sharing, Peter. :clap::clap::clap:

dierk

M9 with Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4

f/8 with indirekt flash (Nikon SB800)
PP: LR 2.6 - Nik Silver Efex