The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Don: I like the last image, but what's with the pink cast in the first image? Is that intentional?

Dierk: Really great group of images. That lens is working well for you.

Aboud: Gorgeous light on the Lincoln Memorial.

Jeff
+ 1, on all counts. (I was wondering about the pink as well. Glad you asked)

Alnitak

Great images, Kurt, but having lived in WI for 15 years, I have to say its more like Winter battling Summer: Spring is just a blink compared to what I grew up with on the east coast. As always, summer will prevail, and make you soon forget the bitter cold of winter.

Jeff

ashwinrao1

Lovely, Kurt! I love the seasonal supremacy analogy...gosh, your images are tempting me towars the new noct...hahah...and that's a testament to your shots. My wallet would cry, though...

ashwinrao1

@ Dierk: Lovely black and whites

@ Don: Enjoy that M9. Nice dessert series

@ StefLaurent974: Nice giraffe composition...

@ Endre: Lovely black and white conversion for those flowers. Was this Nik-efex'd

@ Matt: I think I am going to head down to the pear soon, and see what your eyes are seeing. I love the patterns of reflected water against the boats...

endre novak

@ Dierk: Lovely black and whites

@ Don: Enjoy that M9. Nice dessert series

@ StefLaurent974: Nice giraffe composition...

@ Endre: Lovely black and white conversion for those flowers. Was this Nik-efex'd

@ Matt: I think I am going to head down to the pear soon, and see what your eyes are seeing. I love the patterns of reflected water against the boats...

indeed, Lightroom + SFX plugin. Love that combination.
cheers,
endre

endre novak

Never realised 2,8 gives that nice shallow dof, beautiful result, especially the b/w Lloyd! A fine composition.

Jaapv,- superb capture, quite a unique image.

Compliments to both,
Endre

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks for the comments, Jeff, Endre, Ashwin and Lloyd. Thumbs up for those last images Endre. Lloyd nice out of focus transitions ... I especially like the b&w of the piano keys.

Kurt

dierk

thanks ver ymuch for you comments agian Jeff, Ashwin

WOW, so many great pictures again.
I don't know, where to start with comments.
@Lloyd, I like it, whatever it is

@Endre, great light and B&W

@Kurt, I love the first one most (and it reminds me of some fog or more correct cloud pictures, I made some time ago

in the clouds at 800m altitude

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Ashwin, if you do decide on the asph Noct, you won't look back ... it's that good.

Here are a few more wide open color shots.

Kurt