The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Alnitak

Great storm pictures, Daniel. I used to get storms like that when I lived in the midwestern US--always impressive. Glad you didn't suffer any damage.

Jeff

Alnitak

That looks familiar, Daniel. When we lived in Wisconsin, my wife's car was actually totalled by a hail storm that had golfball-sized hail.

Lloyd

dierk: The b/w studies of "the dishes" are terrific.

Kitok: Welcome to the forum, and the strange and wonderful world of rangefinder photography. Very nice images... looking forward to much more.

Jeff: Nice shots from Amsterdam. Love the red light swans... a certain irony there.

Carlos: Great IR, and I too prefer the second version. (good to see you back in Leicaland!)

Pham Minh Son: And welcome to the world of rangefinders to you as well. Looking forward to much more like these nice images you've posted.

Matt: These Olympic Sculpture Park shots are nice, I like the second in particular. Love to see the Olympic Range, which was honestly a fairly rare sight when I lived there.

Daniel: Amazing clouds!! Glad you're ok. I, too, had a car trashed by a hailstorm many years ago. And that hail was not nearly as large as what you're describing. Still, not something I'd like to experience again, although I'd love to see clouds like those.

Good work all. Looking forward to much more. :thumbup:

DavidE

Mathomas, terrific dog and old car photos, especially the last one (b&w dog).

Matt, very nice Museum of Glass photos. I usually prefer b&w, but in this case, it really like the subtle blues in the color shot.

Carlos, really liking your IR shots. Got me itching to try some.

Bart, excellent NDSM shipyard series.The last one is my favorite, probably because of the obvious extreme wide angle.

Dierk, it's amazing what you can do with a a couple of clean dishes. Simple, sleek, and timeless.

Kitok, welcome on-board. Excellent shots. The second is my favorite of the group.

Jeff, glad to see you're able to salvage some shots from the cracked sensor. You did an excellent job of cropping them. The last one with the tulips is my favorite of the bunch.

Pham Minh Son, fine shots with the Leica. Looks like you're more than comfortable with the smaller format.

Thrice, incredible hailstorm shots (hope you didn't suffer any serious damage). I particularly like the last one.

Endre, I have to agree with Lloyd. That last shot is truly special in the way it captures the light.

Steve, outstanding shots with the noct, as always. I couldn't pick a favorite. All three are my favorite.