The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

I couldn't help myself with the PP! Cheers, Matt.

1. M9: 50mm f/1; 1/4000s @ f/2.4; -2/3 EV ISO 80

2. M9: 50mm f/1; 1/350s @ f/8; -1/3 EV ISO 80
These are great, Matt. I really like that processing on that first one. The second shot is really interesting, but as much from the standpoint of the field of view as anything. I was surprised to see that it was shot with the 50 f1, as at first blush I would have marked it as shot with something wider. Excellent result, which really shows the versatility of that lens... great even stopped down.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Nice images Charlie, Jaap, Jono, Woody, Dierk, Endre, Jose and Matt. And Bart, thanks for the 85mm summarex images ... now I've spent the past hour and a half looking at summarex pictures on the internet. ;)

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Here are a few images from a local military history museum/scrap yard that keeps a large collection of tanks, planes and other military vehicles on its premises.

Kurt

Lloyd

Here are a few images from a local military history museum/scrap yard that keeps a large collection of tanks, planes and other military vehicles on its premises.

Kurt
Great stuff, Kurt. Love them all, but the reflection in particular. :salute:

dierk

@ Jose, Lloyd, Alnitak, Ashwin, Steve, Kurt thanks
and Lloyd, thank you for the Foxtail Agave:)
and Double Negavite as well

@cmb, great shots and mood, I like the wood, the 'gasoleo' and the stairs most!

@Kurt, great series again!!
and is a bit of contrast to all the iron:)

Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4

PP: LR 2.6 - framing with LR/Mogrify plugin for Lightroom

:)

Lloyd

@ Jose, Lloyd, Alnitak, Ashwin, Steve, Kurt thanks
and Lloyd, thank you for the Foxtail Agave:)
and Double Negavite as well

@cmb, great shots and mood, I like the wood, the 'gasoleo' and the stairs most!

@Kurt, great series again!!
and is a bit of contrast to all the iron:)

PP: LR 2.6 - framing with LR/Mogrify plugin for Lightroom

:)
More goodness, dierk. But this one... oh my. This is glorious.:bugeyes:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd, Gero, Dierk and Endre! Dierk those macro shots are fantastic ... they leave me with the impression that I can feel you smiling when you take them.

Kurt

dierk

@Lloyd, what can I say? Thank you very much indeed:eek:

@Endre and Kurt, thanks to you as well

Kurt, you are right, when I walk arrond on my ground I always see pictures ... and some of then I get ... and would like to post more from time to time:D

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice to see the macro shots too. The M really is such a versatile system and compact enough to take with you anywhere!

dierk

Nice to see the macro shots too. The M really is such a versatile system and compact enough to take with you anywhere!
exactly my feeling!
it is compact and this small camera delivers one of the best IQ from that sensor and the Leica lenses :D

Endre, congratulations to your Nokton and to your first test shot, exactly, what I like
and - many more to come:thumbup:

endre novak

exactly my feeling!
it is compact and this small camera delivers one of the best IQ from that sensor and the Leica lenses :D

Endre, congratulations to your Nokton and to your first test shot, exactly, what I like
and - many more to come:thumbup:
many thanks, Dierk!

dierk

Just for demonstration of the RF capabilities

these images are nothing special, just for demonstration for those, who are looking here and don't know, if a RF like Leica M9 will be a good choice.
I had the same problem 4 months ago after decades shooting SLR and big problems with my eyes (holes in the macula)

I am always again surprised, how exact I can focus with the rangefinder (and 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier with the 90mm Macro Elmar)!

Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2

f/2 ?, click for the larger version

the 1:1 crop

f/5.6 ?, about 80% crop of the full image,
click for the larger version

the 1:1 crop

Last edited: