The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Knorp

Great shots David, in particular the one of that soft coloured building façade is wonderful, but the b/w chandeliers are really breathtakingly beautiful :salute:

Kind regards.

dierk

I've been at the CTIA tradeshow in Las Vegas for the past week. I can't believe how many great photos have been posted by (takes a deep breath)... Mathomas, Matt, Carlos, Bart, Dierk, Kitok, Jeff, Son, Thrice, Endre, Ashwin, Endre, Lloyd, Jappy, CMB, Kurt, Woody, and Tofa. Holy cow, what a thread! Amazing images.

Between CTIA commitments, I tried out the 18mm on my M9, now that Leica has fixed the magenta issue. The 18mm sure is w--i--d--e.
David, fantastic pictures. I really like the B&W, especially the first one and the ones with the lamps, but the colors are great as well.
I am afraid, these pictures may cost me a lot of money (for the 18mm) in the future;)

gero

Wow, wow, wow!!!:bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes: David, these are absolutely fantastic!!! I can't tell you how much... honestly. Great stuff for sure. You did really nice work with that 18 on the M8, but these are well beyond that! :salute:
I agree, I am really into wa´s and this are inspiring.

DavidE

Thanks, Lloyd, Bart, Matt, Steve, Bart, Dierk, and Gero. I really appreciate the encouragement.

It was fun to confine myself to an unusual focal length. You look for images to fit the lens. Vegas is especially well-suited for wide-angle in that it's built to a larger-than-life scale.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Alnitak

David, great stuff with that 18mm lens. I love it!

Matt, nice couple of images. The red sign really does pop out nicely.

I am back in CA with my new M9, so now I need to go get some images to post to this thread!

Jeff

Don Libby

Don, bird in the nest... doesn't get any better! which lens? eleanor
It's the Summarit 90mm f/2.5. I set the camera for auto ISO with a range of 160 to 400 and used a combination of auto and manual exposure.

Every time I visit I see wonderful beautiful images that make me want to go out and keep pushing that edge. I feel I'm pushing the M9 towards the edge of what it and I can accomplish however it's a heck of a ride getting there!

Any news on your M9?

Don

Lloyd

David: I hate to single out any, as they are all great. But, that b/w interior with the reflections is a knockout!!

Don: Impressive in the extreme! I second the question, which lens?

Roan: Very nice work, and excellent b/w. So, which new "favorite" lens is this?

dierk

Thanks, Lloyd, Bart, Matt, Steve, Bart, Dierk, and Gero. I really appreciate the encouragement.

It was fun to confine myself to an unusual focal length. You look for images to fit the lens. Vegas is especially well-suited for wide-angle in that it's built to a larger-than-life scale.
David, fantastic again, all of them --- more:thumbs:

my favorites of this series: the first one and the tulips
(I could not find your feet among the tulips:D )