The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Alnitak

A couple more California Poppy shots from yesterday.

M9 + WATE @ 16mm f/11:

M9 + 135mm APO-Telyt @ f/8:

M9 + WATE @ 18mm f/11:

I love the one lone yellow poppy among millions of its orange friends and family in the last shot.

Jeff

Lloyd

And a few more from the Cascades. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/90s @ f/2; ISO 160
Holy Cow!! These are stunning Matt. All of them. I love the light in the moss on the trees, but this one really struck me. Great work. :thumbs:

m_driscoll

A couple more California Poppy shots from yesterday.

M9 + WATE @ 18mm f/11:

I love the one lone yellow poppy among millions of its orange friends and family in the last shot.

Jeff
Jeff: Again, nice poppy shots. The yellow one is strange. I still like that one from the first set the best. The third in this set starts close up but conveys the expanse of poppies well. That detail of the poppy helps the eye understand what the poppy field is as it extends into the distance.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Jeff: Again, nice poppy shots. The yellow one is strange. I still like that one from the first set the best. The third in this set starts close up but conveys the expanse of poppies well. That detail of the poppy helps the eye understand what the poppy field is as it extends into the distance.

Cheers, Matt
Yup, what he said. :thumbup:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Today's post. Grand Central Terminal. One for my icons project. I'll be exploring this further on rainy days over the next few months. M9 + 24mm lux at f1.4.

ashwinrao1

Steve, Jeff, Matt, David...it's hard to keep up with all of you and your amazing images. I thought there may be a couple posts that would strike my eye, but all of your work...fantastic!

Steve; Love the Noct look that you create and the post processing. I also am thrilled by your choice of subject material. There's a certain nostalgia and charm there that's lovely.

Matt: Wow, just wow! Seriously great stuff! I need to head out back into the wild once the hail stops...my bike ride home was...um...unfriendly, but your images were worth coming home to! The panoramic stitch worked really well for you.

Jeff: Wow, seriously, oranges like I have never seen, flooding my screen and sensorium. Lovely. I like how you are taking diffent perspectives and angles and expanding the use of these lenses.

Woody: Great perspective on the flag shot, and lovely color contrast!

ashwinrao1

By the way"

Matt, just as Kurt has made me crave the 50 noct 0.95 in no uncertain terms, you are making a huge argument that we should all carry a 24 lux in our bags. I have the elmarit now, and I have found that to really suit my taste, but seriously, your images just JUMP off the screen! The 24 lux's bokeh works very well for you.

ashwinrao1

Kurt, thanks for the explanation on how you processed the Noct 0.95 images...I have one word/feeling/sentiment....and that's: DROOL....

I am so envious.

Lloyd

Today's post. Grand Central Terminal. One for my icons project. I'll be exploring this further on rainy days over the next few months. M9 + 24mm lux at f1.4.
Really nice Woody. I used to wonder how many people passed through there day after day, and had no idea that was above them.

unclearconcept

another from my walk between work and home, 90/2.0

nice flat light on the verge of raining tonight - makes it hard to focus though :) still getting used to the RF way of things, but i love it

endre novak

By the way"

Matt, just as Kurt has made me crave the 50 noct 0.95 in no uncertain terms, you are making a huge argument that we should all carry a 24 lux in our bags. I have the elmarit now, and I have found that to really suit my taste, but seriously, your images just JUMP off the screen! The 24 lux's bokeh works very well for you.
well, its not only that I feel like dieing for some of your premium,- ultra bokeh lenses, but the skill for composing with them: all who posted over the last few days, do not want to be unpolite, almost loosing ability to follow.:bugeyes:

regards,-

ashwinrao1

well, its not only that I feel like dieing for some of your premium,- ultra bokeh lenses, but the skill for composing with them: all who posted over the last few days, do not want to be unpolite, almost loosing ability to follow.:bugeyes:

regards,-
+1. Agreed. Composition says it all. Endre, I'd love some of your compositional skill as well. Throw in a dash of Dierk, Steve, a hint of Matt, John Black, and Thrice, a spritz of Kurt and Lloyd, a Dash of DavidE and Jeff, a smidgen of Jaap, Knorp, Roan, Osman, Unclearconcept, and a good dollop of everyone else, and I would need no other inspiration!

You guys all rock.

P.S. If I am missing any of you, it's my oversight. Just recalling all of the amazing posters here recently...just amazing