The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

shtarka1

And here are a few more shots from tonight's walk - rain yesterday, and i wasn't bold enough to expose my M9 to the water (yet!)

90/2.0 - the door handle is cropped (edit: i must've missed my export settings, it's huge!) The other two are full frame shots.

I am so jealous if those mountain views up in Seattle - to all those who live in Seattle. Come summer I will be sending along some images from Tahoe, so watch out!
That 90 Cron In Your Hands Is Special Alex!

Lloyd

And here are a few more shots from tonight's walk - rain yesterday, and i wasn't bold enough to expose my M9 to the water (yet!)

90/2.0 - the door handle is cropped (edit: i must've missed my export settings, it's huge!) The other two are full frame shots.

I am so jealous if those mountain views up in Seattle - to all those who live in Seattle. Come summer I will be sending along some images from Tahoe, so watch out!
Alex, wonderful detail work. Looking forward to shots from Tahoe, as it's one of my favorite places on earth. However, looking forward to more great stuff in the meantime too. :thumbup:

otumay

Strolling along a crowded avenue in Istanbul, I came across a small show for children. I was lucky to have the M8 and 90 'cron at hand.
Best,
Osman

eleanorbrown

Getting to know the M9 more today at the Houston Arboretum. This was shot with the 35mm cron at f2.8. This lens is way sharp wide open too!! Eleanor

unclearconcept

Well I just learned a valuable lesson - the M9 does not warn you there is no USB card after you take a picture, only when you first turn it on. I obviously wasn't paying attention at that moment...

I just spent 45 minutes wandering the neighborhood getting some great shots of post-rain San Francisco, previewing images for focus - but never backed out far enough for a gallery view. I didn't realize it was only buffering one shot and then deleting with each subsequent one. That's what I get for being in a rush this morning leaving for work - forgot to eject the card from my computer and put it back in the camera.

major sigh.

m_driscoll

A couple from today. Pike Place Market. I wanted to see what the 90mm Elmarit f/2.8 was capable of wide open; so, I shot everything at f/1.4. Lightroom 2 apparently doesn't know that. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/30s @ f/2.8; ISO 160

2. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/45s @ f/2.8; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Getting to know the M9 more today at the Houston Arboretum. This was shot with the 35mm cron at f2.8. This lens is way sharp wide open too!! Eleanor

Eleanor: Nice photo. Great detail and color. Looks like you're having fun

Here is one from Cuba
Sbaze: Lot's of interesting stuff in that photo. Makes you want to study it more. Great light and shadow and composition.

Well I just learned a valuable lesson - the M9 does not warn you there is no USB card after you take a picture, only when you first turn it on. I obviously wasn't paying attention at that moment...

I just spent 45 minutes wandering the neighborhood getting some great shots of post-rain San Francisco, previewing images for focus - but never backed out far enough for a gallery view. I didn't realize it was only buffering one shot and then deleting with each subsequent one. That's what I get for being in a rush this morning leaving for work - forgot to eject the card from my computer and put it back in the camera.

major sigh.
unclearconcept: That's a bummer! I'm glad with the latest firmware update, I can now use a USB cable to download directly to my Mac. I see myself doing exactly what you did. You'd think there would be a continuing warning?

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com